Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blind Obedience

What if someone will tell you to do good to those who mistreat you? will you be willing to do so?

It is a bit challenge for people to do good to others who mistreat them because everyone has this, "PRIDE". Theres one point in my life that someone do wrong to me and in return, I do wrong to him also, because it is my nature to really seek revenge at that time. But the mere fact is, we both wrong and I've done a wrong thing.

Luke 6:27-28 "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you and pray for those who mistreat you"

It's really unfair right? How can I do it if they are treating me like that? It is totally not fair. But I have just realize the first line of the verse "But I tell you who hear me(Jesus)".

and it doing it, it requires a blind obedience. Blind in not considering our PRIDE. It's just a obedience no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. tama.. hehe.. lisod xa.. :) pero pag mkastart naka 2 do it, easy nlng sa sunod.. :)) hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. right ann..people say they can't because they haven't really tried.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger