Monday, November 8, 2010

The Strict God?

Who's God really? Does He really exist?


If you will name who God is? Who will Him be for you? 
most of the answer will be:
He is my Shepperd, He is my comforter, He is my provider, He is my savior, etc...


But, who really he was? Way back on my childhood, my mom always tell me every time we are in a church to keep quite. She will always tell me that "HILOM KY NAAY GINOO!!" then I begun to shut my mouth(masunorin kasi ako na bata..just kidding!!) because there this God whose strict, and every time I am in the church I really shut my mouth because of what my mom told.


From that moment, I begun to make my own definition about God but now if I will define Him?He is LOVE and not a strict God.


1 John 4:7-8 - Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.


How He love us?
Romans 5:8  - "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." 


and how we give love back to God?
1 John 3:16 "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.


in order to show our love to God we need to love others.(read the bold line in the verse above), What does the line mean?that we need to lay our life to them?(its pretty unfair) but remember what Jesus did on the cross. One of the practical application of the bold line above that to lay down our lives to others is to PUT OTHER FIRST BEFORE US.


lets Love one another because our God is not a strict God but a loving God.

3 comments:

  1. A timely reminder. Buotan si Lord :-)

    < mali imo spelling sa quiet kapatads. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mart...asa ang quiet na word naku???kanang HILOM??sagdi lang kay si mama biya nag ingon..lol..:p

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger