Friday, March 11, 2011

Are you on hurry?

It's been so long that I stopped blogging. Hmmpp.. My works as an IT makes me busy since my previous supervisor resigned, but I thank God for that time because I found myself depending on Him. Anyway, this is not  my topic. hehehehe...lets go to the main topic.

Why most people now a days are on hurry?, I have ask some people and friends to answer this, and their answers.
1. Meeting the deadlines.
2. Malalate na sa school or office. (arriving late at school or office)
3. nagmamadali lang talaga. (always on hurry)
4. Want to prove something.
5. Winning the praise of people.
6. etc. (etsetera)

If you gonna think of those answer, you can probably relate to them, why? because most of us are on hurry.
A friend of mine told me that there was a group of religious people came to one city to plant a churches, ministries and foundations. And those churches grows vast in just a year. WOW!!, in response to what he told me.

As he continues, he came to the story that really broke me. He said, one of the leader talks to the crowd and said, "Planting churches, ministries and foundations are like a speed boats for us, why? because We planned and meet deadlines, but God talk to me one day. He said, "you are always on hurry, you ask for a help from me but still your plans prevails." and it shook my head and it wakes me up from a long long dreamsss...ZZzzzZZzz..." and now I told myself just to be like a sail boat that is always depending on the wind(will of the Lord) all the time.

Hope that you learn from this story and post.

May your dreams come true. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger